Will Learning Academies use my data to market to me?
All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply fully with Our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times. For more details on security see below.
Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis. In the case of iAspire and iAchieve, we use your data in accordance with the reasons outlined on the tables above. Namely, in order to offer you a first rate tuition service. Specifically, We may use your data for the following purposes:
- Supplying Our services to you (please note that We require your personal data in order to enter into a contract with you);
- Personalising and tailoring Our service to our customers;
- Replying to emails from you;
- Supplying you with emails that you have opted into (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by emailing email@example.com).
- Monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of our services.
- With your permission and/or where permitted by law, We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email, telephone, text message and/or post with information, news, and offers on Our tuition services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
- Confirming tutor training details with partner schools.
We will never pass on your details to external marketing companies. Learning Academies may, from time to time, market to you online, via email, or through other methods, depending on your choices, if we feel that there are services or opportunities that will be of direct interest to you in relation to the provision of tuition. For example, we would like to send you details of our 11+ Mock Exam Days or additional holiday tuition opportunities if we feel these are of direct interest to you.